Kettering Business Park, Northants
- Project Monitoring
- The incorporation of a large and complex automation system within a standard warehouse building.
- The provision of bespoke offices and ancillary areas incorporating both CAT A and CAT B fit out.
- Achieving seamless cooperation between the Client, the Developer and their team, the Contractor and the automation and material handling contractor, based in Belgium.
- Careful and details capture of the Client’s requirements into a single well drafted document.
- Close liaison with the automation and mechanical handling designers to ensure that the building was tailored to achieve the simple and efficient installation of large items of plant, in accordance with a pre-agreed programme, delivered from Belgium.
- Delivered in a timely manner.
- Superb quality product.
- Incorporation of sophisticated requirements for automation and material handling.
- Delivered on budget.