CS2 are now seeking a Building Surveyor’s to join the team in our London, Bristol and Birmingham office. CS2 deal within a variety of different markets within construction including retail and industrial, to residential and defence.
Ideally they are looking for someone who is already is currently working within a Building Surveying role for at least 1-2 years but looking for a new challenge with a growing consultancy with huge scope of career progression and development.
- Providing professional building surveying duties including building inspections, acquisition surveys, dilapidations, contract administration, maintenance and refurbishment projects, schedules of condition and party wall awards.
- Internal and external communication to ensure that all projects are successfully implemented & completed
- Maintaining and developing existing client relationships as well as bringing new clients on board
- Developing relevant knowledge through CPD activities to keep up to date with legislation that could affect any technical aspects of the Building Surveying role
- Must be working towards APC qualification
This role will have a strong focus on dilapidations – so experience within this area is essential to be considered for this building surveying position.
The ideal candidate will have a degree in Building Surveying and be chartered. You will have post qualification experience and have experience dealing with a wide range of advice across the building sector. You ideally will have the ability to generate new business and have strong negotiation skills as well as a track record in achieving fee targets.
In return they can offer a competitive salary and package (including a generous discretionary bonus scheme), the chance for career progression and development and the opportunity to join an expanding and developing consultancy.
Please submit letter of application and CV in the first instance to: firstname.lastname@example.org.