You will be responsible for providing a full building surveying service to the clients of the business across a range of sectors, as well as giving support and advice to other members of the Building Surveying Department.
1. Provide professional building surveying duties including building inspections, acquisition surveys, dilapidations, contract administration, maintenance and refurbishment projects, schedules of condition, party wall awards etc.
2. Effectively communicate with both internal and external parties ensuring all information is available for the successful implementation and completion of projects.
3. Maintain relationships with existing clients and develop new client contacts and business opportunities.
4. Develop relevant knowledge and skills through regular CPD activities and maintain an up-to-date awareness of all necessary legislation affecting the technical aspects of building surveying, sharing knowledge and information where appropriate.
5. Liaise and attend meetings with other company functions necessary to perform duties and aid business development.
6. Prepare and submit relevant administration in a timely and accurate manner, for example timesheets, expenses, database applications etc.
7. Adhere to procedures relating to the proper use and care of equipment and materials for which the role has responsibility.
8. Adhere to stated policies and procedures relating to health and safety, and quality management.
9. This is indicative of the role, however, there will be other duties and responsibilities that you may be required to undertake from time to time
Pension contributions of up to 5%
23 days annual leave plus bank holidays
Additional days leave for long service
Additional days leave on Christmas and New Years Eve if these days fall on a weekday.