Monitoring plays a key role in project delivery, and success. When it comes to project development, good project monitoring is vital in maximising the potential of a project. Here at CS2 we can offer expert advice to investors, owners and occupiers on statutory consents, specification, compliance, quality, cost and programming. This means we can reduce your exposure to risk, identify problems before they happen and facilitate solutions that ensure your project is a success and meets stakeholders’ expectations.
Our services include:
- Define the client’s goals
- Feasibility study/cost appraisal
- Define the client’s budgetary constraints
- Understand the development and funding agreement
- Appraise design and specifications
- Advise on the developer’s consultants, contractors and sub-contractors
- Advise on the method of procurement
- Advise on statutory compliance
- Provide change and communication consultancy
- Monitor programme and cost during the construction phase
- Monitor the quality of the works and compliance
- Advise on practical completion
- Advise on making good defects
Our experience in project monitoring means that we are experts at identifying and addressing potential problems. Our Project Monitor’s focus is upon ensuring the scheme we personally create for you tackles your requirements. We provide you with the information and advice that is essential in order for you to reach your projects aims and objectives.