Investment in the student accommodation sector is witnessing record levels of investment. In 2014 £2.45bn of student assets were traded, a 23% increase on 2013. The trend is set to continue and in the first half of 2015 £3.8bn had already been invested, a record high that is already 70% above 2013.
With ever increasing complexities, changing planning legislation and structures of finance it is important to get the right strategic advice that is specific to student housing.
CS2 has a specialist team working within the student accommodation sector and have a national track record across investment, development and occupational consultancy fields. Our varied experience includes converting buildings into student accommodation, expanding existing blocks and refurbishing accommodation to bring it up to the current standards.
CS2’s student accommodation sector track record is second to none. We have consulted on a number of key transactions in the sector over the last few years and have built strong relationships with a number of investors and developers. We also advise a growing number of new private and institutional investors in the sector.
With Integrated Thinking TM we give you:
- Specialist experience in annuity-style and long lease structures
- Regular valuations for fund managers
- Detailed reports for lenders
- Development appraisals and viability advice
- Valuation cash flow modelling at asset and portfolio level
- Wider network of complimentary contacts such as management companies