This note sets out the procedure we will follow in dealing with any complaint:
- We have appointed David Jay of CS2 Limited to deal with complaints. If you have a question or if you would like to make a complaint, please do not hesitate to contact him.
- If you have initially made your complaint verbally – whether face to face or on the telephone – please also make it in writing, addressed to David Jay, CS2 Limited, Bridgewater House, 4 Queensbridge, Northampton, NN4 7BF.
- Once we have received your written complaint, David Jay will contact you in writing within seven working days. At this stage we will give you our understanding of your case. We will also invite you to make any further comments that you may have in relation to this.
- Within twenty one working days of receipt of your written summary, David Jay will write to you, to inform you of the outcome of his internal investigation into your complaint and to let you know what actions we have taken or will take.
- If you remain dissatisfied with any aspect of our internal handling of your complaints and/or separate review, then you can refer your complaint to one of the following:
The Arbitration Procedure for Surveying Disputes – IDRS Limited, 24 Angel
Gate, City Road, London, EC1V 2PT
T: 020 7520 3800 E: firstname.lastname@example.org www.idrs.ltd.uk
Ombudsman Services: Property (formerly known as The Surveyors Ombudsman
Service) – Ombudsman Services: Property, PO Box 1021, Warrington, WA4 9FE T:
0845 050 8181 E: email@example.com www.os-property.org